Delivering the Game Since 1997
E-Lacrosse, the online lacrosse magazine, is free to all but is paid for by the generous support of our sponsors. Take notice of the logos and ads on the pages you read. Without those companies, E-Lacrosse doesn't exist.
E-Lacrosse began in 1997 and built a readership of 13,000 in a year, while garnering critical acclaim from the Washington Post, Baltimore Sun and USA Today. In 2005 we have entertained over 400,000 people with a montly average of just over 200,000. Our readers download over 300 gigabytes of data each month and there are approximately 39,000 pages within the current and archive versions of E-Lacrosse.
Our writers, photographers and readers span the country and saturate even the smallest pockets of lacrosse enthusiasm. If you are interested in helping or contributing contact us! If you have complaints or praise, contact us! If you want to advertise on E-Lacrosse, get in touch!
- Sunday 5-19-13 Denver vs UNC
- Saturday 5-18-13 Ohio State vs Cornell
- Saturday 5-18-13 Syracuse vs Yale
- Sunday 5-19-13 Duke vs ND
- Rutgers Coach Reinstated
- First Round Take-aways 2013
- 5-11-13 Preview Albany vs Denver
- 5-11-13 Preview Lehigh vs UNC
- 5-11-13 Preview Yale vs Penn State
- 5-11-13 Preview Detroit vs Notre Dame