Duesseldorf Sport-Club 1899 vs. HTHC Hamburg Warriors
On 14th and 15th march the squad met again for the last camp prior nominating the team competing in the 2009 world championships. During a friendly game against players from Hamburg and Kiel head coach Damien Orr and his coaching staff got the chance to see everyone in action before making the decision.
From 36 people left competing for the 18 spots on the team the Coaches chose the following players.
Gesa von Bock und Polach
- Goos:She is back again...
- PFC Philip Pierce:Yeah, hi I'm a U.S. Army Soldi
- ca palmer:What encouraging news! We may
- Heike:... Hamburg, German Junior Cha
- RaiulBaztepo:Hello! Very Interesting post!
- Jinny:Hi, e-lacrosse.com - da best.
- Goos:The girl is not there any more
- Euro Lax:The Germans finished 3rd in th
- x:The score on sunday was only 1
- Ellen:Thrilled to see you posted a f