Ever thought about spending an adventurous and fun time in Europe?
Imagine making friends there and financing this through coaching Lacrosse!!
This is your opportunity!!
Lacrosse Club Kiel is looking for a Coach
for our women’s and girls’ teams.
Our club is one of the oldest Lacrosse Clubs in Germany. We consist of one women’s team, one men’s team and just founded our first girl’s team (U17). Our training facilities are right next to the University in the heart of Kiel. Right now we are trying to improve our program, to be more competitive and to qualify for the German Championship. Therefore we are looking for a coach who is motivated and willing to bring our program and our game to the next level.
• Motivated teams in one of Germany’s oldest Lacrosse Clubs
• Possibility to improve an entire Lacrosse Programme
• Women’s team playing in the Northern division of Germany’s first league
• Contract of 1 year with the possibility to continue afterwards
• A monthly salary of 300€ for coaching (Aug - May)
• Our big tournament “Kieler Lacrosse Meeting” in the end of July
• An indoor tournament “BoxLax” in January
• Organisation of national and even international Lacrosse Camps to broaden your Coaching Experience
• Help with finding a job (such as teaching English)
• Help finding a place to live
• Help with Visa/insurance (all the paper work)
• A city on the coast of the Baltic Sea with beaches and all kinds of watersports from sailing to kite surfing
• The CAU University of Kiel - if you want to use your stay for a college semester abroad
The coach should:
• be reliable and flexible
• have a great dedication to the sport of Lacrosse
• be open minded
• have the desire to improve and expand our Lacrosse program
• have Coaching Experience
o Several years experience
o Preferably in Youth and Adult Programmes
o Preferably knowledge of Women´s Lacrosse
o Knowledge of all positions (Goalie, Defense and Offense)
o Official Coaching License (desired but not necessarily required); willingness to receive a German Coaching License in the future
• have a College Degree
o Preferably in English/Teaching
o Ability to speak German or willingness to learn German
Interested in being part of a great Lacrosse Adventure and writing Kiel Lacrosse History?
Don´t hesitate to contact us under Damenemail@example.com
We are looking forward to your mail